Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A good, basic Guac recipe. I like mine on a baked potato with salsa!
- 3 ripe avocados, peeled pitted and chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped fine
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped fine
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon cumin
- salt and pepper (taste first)
- minced garlic (optional)
- roasted and peeled anaheim chili (optional)
- chipotle chile (optional)
- cilantro (optional)
- red pepper flakes (optional)
- Toss all the ingredients together and either serve it that way or mash half the recipe and stir together.
- Mash the whole thing.