1/4 Photos of Ground Turkey Tortilla Casserole
1 hr 20 mins
This is a recipe that I adapted from a few other tortilla casseroles and it is a quick & easy tummy satisfier!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown turkey and small onion until meat is completely done.
- 2Add taco seasoning packet and follow directions for cooking on back.
- 3Spray non-stick casserole dish (9x9) with non-stick cooking spray.
- 4Cut flour tortillas into bite size pieces and layer 1/2 of tortillas on bottom of casserole dish.
- 5Add 1/2 of the cheese, sour cream, salsa and black beans.
- 6Start with the remaining tortillas and repeat layering.
- 7You may top with extra cheese or salsa if preferred. Other options include: corn, red pepper, green pepper, jalapenos, or any other ingredient.
- 8***play with ingredients, if you like more sour cream, simply add more, if you like less, add less. Don't be afraid to test different options.
- 9Bake at 350 until all cheese is melted and everything is heated thoroughly (usually about 30-40 minutes). You may wish to cover the dish with foil to prevent overbaking the top -- then removing it for the last 5-10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ground Turkey Tortilla Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (441 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 800.3
- Calories from Fat 389
- Total Fat 43.2 g
- Saturated Fat 22.0 g
- Cholesterol 168.7 mg
- Sodium 1758.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.4 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 49.6 g