Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
A quick and easy hearty soup. Good with crusty bread.
- 1 lb ground turkey or 1 lb ground chicken or 1 lb hamburger
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can green beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can potatoes or 1 (16 ounce) cancubed cooked potatoes
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup
- Brown turkey in Dutch oven until cooked through.
- Add all other ingredients.
- Heat until warmed through, about 15 minutes.
Hubby went back for seconds... would've gone back for thirds but I had put it away. It went great with corn bread
Simple, easy, and healthy! I also used tomato sauce and a tsp of sugar instead of tomato soup. I substituted a bag of frozen mixed veggies intead of the canned beans. Thanks!
This was so easy and made great use of the potatoes and carrots I had left over from a roast. I did not have tomato soup, so I used a 28 oz can of tomato sauce. I also used a 28 oz can of diced tomatoes, a 1-lb bag of frozen green beans, and about 1/2 cup of barley. So yummy!