Recipe by shelbysander12413
It's a delicious soup with vegetables and ground beef that is sure to make you feel better when you feel under the weather or when its a cold night. Its sure to make you feel warm inside and out.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 large carrots
- 1 onion
- 1⁄2 lb fresh green beans
- 2 medium potatoes
- 2 -4 corn on the cob
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon Tony Chachere's Seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef in deep pot with butter.
- While meat is browning, prepare the vegetables. Peel and cut the carrots and potatoes and snap the green beans. Tear the ends off and then snap them in half.
- After meat is thoroughly cooked and brown, add water ( depends on how much juice you want in the soup and how big the pot is ).
- After water is boiling, add the cleaned heirs of corn, snapped green beans, chopped carrots, chopped potatoes, and whole onion. Seasonings and can of tomato sauce as well.
- Let boil for about 45 minutes or until the vegetables are tender (depends on the size you cut them).
- And then serve. Salt and pepper to taste.