1/3 Photos of Ground Beef Florentine
Alan Leonetti's Note:
All that I can say is that I tasted this at a pot-luck buffet dinner, and it is WONDERFUL!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup onion (finely diced)
- 1 lb frozen spinach (thawed and drained)
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 -3 cups shredded cheese (4 or 6 blend)
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- salt and pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a large baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2In a large skillet, brown the ground beef and onion. Add the spinach, garlic powder and dry mustard, and cook until the meat is done.
- 3In a large bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, heavy cream, Parmesan, nutmeg, salt and pepper to taste and mix well.
- 4Combine the cream cheese mixture and the meat mixture in the large bowl.
- 5Spoon the entire combined mixture into the large baking dish. Top with the 4 or 6 blend shredded cheese.
- 6Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes or until bubbly and slightly golden browned.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ground Beef Florentine
Serving Size: 1 (343 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 985.3
- Calories from Fat 646
- Total Fat 71.7 g
- Saturated Fat 39.7 g
- Cholesterol 297.7 mg
- Sodium 1150.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 70.8 g