Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I love this recipe because it is a great snack or a good appetizer with any meal. I got this recipe from a Japanese restaurant I ate at.
- 3 zucchini
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion
- 3 tablespoons japanese sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Peel and cut up zucchini and onion into bite size pieces.
- Pour olive oil into frying pan and heat on medium to high.
- After pan is heated, add the zucchini, onion, sesame seeds, soy sauce, butter, salt, and pepper.
- Grill until slightly tender and browned.
- Eat and Enjoy!
This was delish! My bf loved it too. I can so eat this on a regular basis. I'm all about the veggies. The sesame seeds definatley give this dish a toasty flavor. I will be making this again soon. Thank you!
Fantastic. I used green onions but otherwise followed the recipie exactly.
Personally, I really do not care a lot for zucchini. I usually make it at dh request. Made this tonight to use some zucchini that he had bought at the store, and was pleasantly surprised. It came together very easy, and had great flavor. I did sub green onions for the regular onion- but other than that, no changes. Thanks for sharing!