WW Grilled Zucchini With Lemon-Herb Feta
photo by Bonnie G #2
- Ready In:
- 3 tablespoons feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons mint leaves, minced
- 1 tablspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice, fresh
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 scallions, minced
- 4 zucchini, about 1 . 5 pounds
- 4 sprays cooking spray
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- In small bowl, cobine feta, mint,oil, lemon juice, lemon zest and scallions; set aside.
- Trim ends off zucchini and slice in half lengthwise.
- Slice each half into 4 or 5 chunks.
- Place on flat surface in single layer.
- Coat both sides with cooking spray and sprinle with salt.
- Off heat, coat grill rack or grill pan with cooking spray.
- Heat over high heat.
- Cook zucchini, flipping once until grill marks are evident and zucchini is soft, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Arrange on platter and serve with feta topping.
- Yields about 5-6 chunks zucchini and 1 tablespoon feta topping per serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>As of 6-14-2013 DH will be completing his tour in Trinidad, which has been a wonderful adventure; and returning home to Dayton, WA. We'll miss all our friends and time there, but looking forward to enjoying home life on the ranch for awhile, while we see what the next adventure might bring.</p> 8726453"