Sautéed Zucchini With Lemon
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter
- 3 -4 zucchini, washed, ends trimmed, and cut in half
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- In a large skillet, heat the butter and oil over medium heat.
- Cut each zucchini half lengthwise into 4 pieces.
- Season the flour with salt & pepper, then coat with the zucchini with flour.
- Sauté zucchini in oil and butter until cooked through but not mushy, turning to brown on all sides (5-10 minutes).
- When done, turn heat to low, and add soy sauce and lemon juice.
- Serve promptly.
Join The Conversation