Recipe by Denise in NH
This is so easy to make and you can adjust the spices and cheese to your taste. You can also try other spices. A very nice side dish with grilled chicken.
Top Review by Chrissyo
I thoroughly enjoy finding recipes that make zucchinis eatable to my son. This is an easy and delicious vegetable dish to make. I followed the recipe step by step except I used freshly crushed garlic understand of minced. There wasn't any leftovers. I good indication that this is a good recipe. Thank you Denise in NH. I will be using this recipe as a keeper.
- zucchini (as many as you would like to grill)
- butter or margarine
- grated parmesan cheese
- shredded cheese (I like Monterey Jack)
- minced garlic
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the Zucchini in half lengthwise (you can also use yellow summer squash).
- Spread butter or margarine on one half of the squash.
- Sprinkle the garlic, cheese's and spices on the other half.
- (Use as much or as little as you like) Place the buttered half on top of the half with the cheese and spices.
- Slice in half or if squash is real big, cut in thirds or fourths.
- Wrap each portion in aluminum foil and place on grill.
- Grill for about 10 to 15 minutes turning often.