Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Italian salmon fillets. Healthy and Delicious
- 1 1⁄4 lbs salmon fillets
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- Sprinkle salmon with salt and red pepper; drizzle with 2 Tbsp olive oil.
- Whisk together garlic, tomatoes, vinegar, basil, and remaining olive oil in a small bowl; set aside.
- Grill over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Remove from grill and pour tomato marinade over fish and serve immediately.
Simple, delicious and healthy. I made this last night for dinner. Made as written but baked my salmon in the oven instead of on the grill due to laziness. Used the full recipe for the marinade but only two portions of the salmon. Yum, dressed up the salmon really well. Thanks for posting, Talarlo, this tastes great!