1/1 Photo of Grilled Summer Squash and Tomatoes With Angel Hair Pasta
Vino Girl's Note:
This is so simple and so good. I make this on an indoor grill, but it can be made on an outside grill or in a stovetop grill pan. This is adapted from a recipe in Everyday Food Magazine (#3), and the original recipe is pasta and cheese-less and also includes grilled chicken. Sometimes I also make it that way.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to package, drain.
- 2In a medium bowl, combine squash, tomatoes, oil, garlic, salt, basil, and pepper.
- 3Set aside.
- 4Heat up grill (medium-high heat if you have temperature control, mine has just the one temperature setting).
- 5Grill the vegetables 3-5 minutes per side until they are slightly softened and browned (it takes more like 20 minutes total in my grill, so you may really need to experiment with cooking times).
- 6Remove from grill and allow to cool enough for you to handle.
- 7Cut the veggies into bite-sized pieces.
- 8Toss pasta and vegetables together in a large serving bowl.
- 9Top with cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Summer Squash and Tomatoes With Angel Hair Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (387 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 355.3
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 4.4 mg
- Sodium 101.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 12.8 g