Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 mins
Unreal recipe from Bon Apetit- June, 08. So easy and so delish. (Only 3 ingredients- can you get any easier???) Great recipe to use as either an appetizer or main dish.
- 36 shrimp, large, deveined
- 29.58 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 24.64 ml fresh rosemary, chopped, plus whole
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, for garnish
- Up to a full day ahead, combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Toss to coat.
- Cover the mix and refrigerate for as little as 30 minutes to 1 day.
- Light grill to medium-high heat.
- Using 12 metal skewers, thread three shrimp onto each and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill for approximately 2 minutes per side, or just opaque in center.
- Arrange skewers on top of fresh rosemary sprigs.