Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Great salad from Bon Appetit. Time includes 2 hours for marinating. A Pacific NW favorite.
Make and share this Grilled Salmon Salad With Vegetable and Balsamic Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄4 cups olive oil
- 6 tablespoons lime juice
- 24 ounces salmon fillets, 1-inch thick
- 3 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small carrot, julienned
- 1 small zucchini, julienned
- 1⁄4 cup Italian parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons green olives, pitted, sliced
- 1 tablespoon basil, minced
- 1 tablespoon tarragon, minced
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 10 cups mixed baby greens
- 2 heads Belgian endive, sliced
- Mix 1/2 cup oil and lime juice in small bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Place salmon in ziplock bag and pour marinade over salmon. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours, turning once.
- Combine 3/4 cup oil, tomatoes, carrot, zucchini, parsley, vinegar, olives, basil, tarragon, and capers in bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper. (Dressing can be prepared 2 hours ahead; cover and let stand at room temperature).
- Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat) or preheat broiler. Grill salmon until just cooked through, about 4 minutes per side. Toss greens and endive with enough vegetable dressing to coat. Divide among 6 plates. Place salmon atop greens. Spoon additional vegetable dressing over and serve.