Recipe by Juju Bee
When my brother and I would go to visit my dad he would often make us these sandwiches for dinner. They are so simple, but the taste just brings me back to the days with daddy! You can really mix and match any meats and cheeses, but to me, there is no comparison to good ol' salami and american cheese!!
Directions See How It's Made
- Butter one side of each slice of bread and place (Buttered side down) in a skillet over medium heat.
- Place the slice of cheese on one of the pieces of bread, and allow to the cheese to melt, and the bread to turn golden.
- Remove from pan and top cheese with salami, making sure to spread out the layer of salami to cover everything.
- Add the tomatoes and lettuce.
- Spread Mayo on the unbuttered side of the other slice of bread and top off the sandwich!