Grilled Salami and Cheese
photo by Kana K.
- Ready In:
- Thinly spread one side of each bread slice with butter.
- Prepare the salami by taking 2-3 slices and rolling them up like a cigar, slice as you would cut bread and you get salami strings, use your fingers to break apart as you put on the sandwich (this will help you avoid the molten hot lave slice that will burn your chin on the first bite and put you in recovery for a week) or just chop it up ;-)
- Top with American cheese and place the top piece of bread.
- Using a pan over medium heat, squirt a little cooking oil and place sandwich in pan giving it a little circular motion to evenly spread the oil and butter.
- Cook until golden brown checking the underside with a spatula from time to time.
- Flip the sandwich and push down gently on the bread with spatula, cover and cook an addition minute or so.
- Slide it out, slice it up, enjoy.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!