Recipe by Granny Annie
Top Review by Catnip46
Sorry this didn't do it for me. I only used half the Balsamic vinegar and it was still so overpowering that I couldn't tell that I was eating steak. I like to taste what I'm eating especially rib eye. Maybe I will try it again using just a tablespoon of Balsamic vinegar and half of the other ingredients.
- 2 -4 boneless rib-eye steaks
- 2 large red onions, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary or 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1⁄3 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients except steak and onions.
- Place steak in plastic zip lock bag and pour marinade over.
- Marinate in refrigerator 4 hours or overnight-- turning the bag and smushing the herbs into the meat.
- Pour excess marinade into skillet; add onions and cook until tender while grilling steaks.