My Husband loved this. The flavors bend well and oh my it was easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup deli-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup kalamata olive, pitted and chopped
- 1/2 small eggplant
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 large red onion
- 2 large ripe plum tomatoes
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 1 sourdough baguette, cut lengthwise in half (12-inch)
- 1Combine olive oil, mustard, rosemary and garlic in small bowl.
- 2Place olives in food processor; add 2 tablespoons mustard mixture.
- 3Cover and process until smooth; set aside.
- 4Reserve remaining mustard mixture.
- 5Cut eggplant and zucchini lengthwise into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
- 6Cut onion and tomatoes crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
- 7Cut red bell pepper lengthwise into 2-inch-wide pieces; discard seeds.
- 8Place vegetables on platter.
- 9Baste with reserved mustard mixture.
- 10Place vegetables on oiled grid or in vegetable basket.
- 11Grill over medium-high heat 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender, basting and turning once.
- 12To serve, scoop out a little of the inside cut surface of the baguette, if necessary, to make room for the filling.
- 13Spread olive mixture on both surfaces of bread.
- 14Layer vegetables on bottom half of bread; cover with top half.
- 15Cut crosswise into 4 portions.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Ratatouille Sandwich With Olive Tapenade
Serving Size: 1 (285 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 252.2
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 390.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: