Prep 10 mins
Cook 16 mins
A Rachel Ray recipe I am entering to determine nutritional information.
- 4 large yukon gold potatoes, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons McCormick grill seasoning
- 2 tablespoons rosemary
- 2 navel oranges, peeled and sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 -5 cups arugula, chopped
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Place potatoes in large bowl and toss with about 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, 2 tablespoons grill seasoning and rosemary.
- Grill potatoes 4 to 5 minutes on each side.
- While the potatoes are cooking, combine oranges and red onion and dress with red wine vinegar and some extra-virgin olive oil.
- Remove the potatoes from the grill to the dressed oranges and onions, toss to coat.
- When you grill potatoes they will be slightly drier than when you use other methods of cooking. By adding the potatoes to the dressing while they are hot, they really will soak in the dressing.
- When ready to serve, add the arugula to the potatoes and toss to distribute.
This salad is awesome! I kind of went "Hmm" when I saw potatoes combined with oranges but the two really work well together. It's a nice, lower fat version of a summer favourite.