Chef #532574's Note:
A Rachel Ray recipe I am entering to determine nutritional information.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place potatoes in large bowl and toss with about 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, 2 tablespoons grill seasoning and rosemary.
- 2Grill potatoes 4 to 5 minutes on each side.
- 3While the potatoes are cooking, combine oranges and red onion and dress with red wine vinegar and some extra-virgin olive oil.
- 4Remove the potatoes from the grill to the dressed oranges and onions, toss to coat.
- 5When you grill potatoes they will be slightly drier than when you use other methods of cooking. By adding the potatoes to the dressing while they are hot, they really will soak in the dressing.
- 6When ready to serve, add the arugula to the potatoes and toss to distribute.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (282 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 327.0
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 13.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
McCormick grill seasoning