1/1 Photo of Grilled Pork Chops With Peaches (Ww)
We loved these simple-to-make grilled pork chops (original recipe in Sizzle It - a Weight Watchers cookbook) which we served with grilled potatoes. The original recipe used nectarines but I used peaches with wonderful results. If following the WW flex plan this is 5 points (1 pork chop with 2 peach/nectarine halves).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 14.79 ml orange zest, grated
- 9.85 ml fennel seeds, crushed
- 4.92 ml dried rosemary (or 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary)
- 4.92 ml olive oil
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 4 (680.38 g) pork chops (I used boneless pork chops, but the original recipe suggests bone-in pork chops that are 3/4 inch th)
- 4 peaches, halved and pitted (see note in description)
- 1Spray the grill racks with Pam and preheat grill to medium high.
- 2Prepare herb rub by mixing together first 6 ingredients (orange zest - pepper) in a small cup or bowl until mixture forms a paste. Rub pork chops with mixture.
- 3Place chops on grill and grill until pork chops are done (160-degrees F if using a meat thermometer) about 5-10 minutes per side depending on the thickness of your chops and desired doneness. Transfer to a platter and keep warm.
- 4Meanwhile spray the cut sides of the peaches (or nectarines - see note in description) with Pam. Place cut side down on grill, turning until tender and marked with grill lines (4-5 minutes per side -- I put my peach halves on the grill while the pork chops were cooking (after I turned the chops over) so everything was done at the same time.).
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Pork Chops With Peaches (Ww)
Serving Size: 1 (324 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 397.1
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 114.8 mg
- Sodium 394.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 35.5 g