- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 pork loin chops (1 inch thick)
Directions See How It's Made
- IN a large zip-top plastic bag, combine the first 6 ingredients.
- Set aside 1/3 cup for basting; add pork chops to the remaining marinade.
- Seal bag and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade.
- Grill chops, covered, over medium-hot heat for 4 minutes.
- Turn; baste wtih reserved marinade.
- Grill 4-7 minutes longer or until juices run clear.