- 1 large fresh pineapple (peeled and sliced into 1-inch slices)
- 1 -2 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1 pinch salt (use a very small pinch salt)
- 1 -2 drop Tabasco sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the melted butter with honey and salt until well combined.
- Brush liberally over both sides of the pineapple slices.
- Place the slices on a large baking sheet; cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for about 2 hours or up to 24 hours.
- Lightly oil the grill grate.
- Set the grill to high heat.
- grill the pineapple slices about 2-3 minutes per side or until grill marks appear on the slices and the they are heated through.