- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 dash ground red pepper
- 4 (1/4 lb) boneless skinless chicken breast half (1 lb.)
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spay. Preheat grill to medium.
- In a small bowl stir together peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce, garlic, curry powder and ground red pepper.
- Place chicken breats on grill rack. Brush with half the peanut butter mixture. Grill 6 minutes; turn and brush with remaining sauce. Grill 6 to 7 minutes more or until chicken is no longer pink.