Burgers...burgers...burgers. You've got to love them. This recipe came from BHG. I added the toasted rye bread with mayo. Use your favorite mustard (we like horseradish mustard), or your favorite reuben sandwich sauce (we love Julesong's -#107927). Experiment with the condiments. When chosing a rye, try to buy an oval shaped loaf with caraway seeds. Enjoy! (Oh...by the way...Merry Christmas Julesong)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat grill to medium heat.
- 2In a small bowl, combine condiments and mix well.
- 3Shape burgers into four 1/2" thick patties.
- 4Pat spices into both sides of each patty.
- 5Lightly oil grill to keep the burgers from sticking.
- 6Place burgers on grill and cook to desired doneness.
- 7While burgers are cooking, spread 1/2 tablespoon of mayo on one side of each slice of rye.
- 8Grill mayo side down until lightly browned.
- 9Serve burgers on rye bread with desired condiments.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Pastrami Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 432.9
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 94.0 mg
- Sodium 1166.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 33.2 g