Recipe by MTDavids
Burgers...burgers...burgers. You've got to love them. This recipe came from BHG. I added the toasted rye bread with mayo. Use your favorite mustard (we like horseradish mustard), or your favorite reuben sandwich sauce (we love Julesong's -#107927). Experiment with the condiments. When chosing a rye, try to buy an oval shaped loaf with caraway seeds. Enjoy! (Oh...by the way...Merry Christmas Julesong)
- 1 1⁄4 lbs ground chuck
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 8 slices rye bread
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- In a small bowl, combine condiments and mix well.
- Shape burgers into four 1/2" thick patties.
- Pat spices into both sides of each patty.
- Lightly oil grill to keep the burgers from sticking.
- Place burgers on grill and cook to desired doneness.
- While burgers are cooking, spread 1/2 tablespoon of mayo on one side of each slice of rye.
- Grill mayo side down until lightly browned.
- Serve burgers on rye bread with desired condiments.