Allison Williams's Note:
This is an easy salad to make and can be planned a day ahead. Prep time does not include overnight marinade.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 1/2-2 cups marsala wine
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- salt & pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 head romaine lettuce
- 1/4 large red onion, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup black olives, sliced
- 1Place chicken in a bowl with a lid, add marsala to cover.
- 2Add garlic, thyme, salt& pepper.
- 3Marinate in fridge overnight.
- 4Grill chicken (indoor or outdoor grill), basting often with marinade.
- 5Dressing: mix olive oil, vinegar, and parmesan.
- 6Toss shredded lettuce, red onion, and olives.
- 7Drizzle with dressing and top with slices of grilled chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Marsala Chicken & Parmesan Salad
Serving Size: 1 (1224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1026.9
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 75.0 mg
- Sodium 396.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 33.2 g