Recipe by Aroostook
These make a great side dish at a BBQ. Even the guys really liked them!
Top Review by Pittsburgher
You can never go wrong with grilled peppers. I skipped the eggplant, though, since I don't like it, and the cheese, since I try avoiding it. The recipe still worked out great. Thanks.
- 2 tablespoons slivered fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons crushed fresh garlic or 2 tablespoons bottled garlic
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- red sweet bell pepper, quartered
- green sweet bell pepper, quartered
- yellow sweet bell pepper, quartered
- thick onion, slices
- thick slices eggplants or zucchini
- thick slices tomatoes
- thick slices green tomato
- parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste after grilling
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients except for cheese in gallon Ziploc bag.
- Keep several hours or overnight in fridge.
- Turn occasionally.
- Grill vegetables on both sides until tender (*I really like the new perforated tin foil sheets that are now available for the grill).
- Place on platter.
- Sprinkle w/ salt, pepper and cheese.