Prep 4 hrs
Cook 20 mins
This is one of the simplest wing recipes I've ever made and is sure a crowd pleaser. You can even grill ahead and reheat in the oven or serve at room temperature.
- 1587.57-1814.36 g chicken wings, cut in half and tips removed
- 236.59 ml louisiana hot sauce or 236.59 ml your favorite sauce
- 118.29 ml soy sauce
- 118.29 ml fresh lime juice (about three large limes)
- Combine marinade ingredient and mix in a large bowl.
- Add wing halves, cover, and refrigerate for at least four hours, preferably overnight.
- Grill over medium high heat for 20-25 minutes, turning occasionally until crispy and cooked through.
- If grilling ahead and reheating, place in 350 over for 15 minutes to reheat and crisp up again.
These were REALLY good!!! The weather wasn't cooperating, so I cooked them in the oven. I use SBR's Buffalo Wing Sauce & Marinade, then added the soy sauce & lime juice...YUMMMMM!!!!! Will DEFINATELY make these again...THANKS for sharing!!!