1/3 Photos of Grilled King Prawns With Lemon, Garlic And Chilli
1 hr 5 mins
Kate in Katoomba's Note:
Easy to prepare and cook, this recipe is delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove prawn heads and cut away the legs, then slit the backs of the prawns lengthwise with a sharp knife.
- 2Devein, then place the prawns in a bowl.
- 3Add the remaining ingredients and mix to combine.
- 4Set aside for one hour to marinate.
- 5Preheat BBQ or grill to high, add prawns to the flat plate (or if using the grill place prawns on a flat heat proof tray) and cook for 5 minutes, adding some marinade, until cooked.
- 6Serve with lime wedges.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled King Prawns With Lemon, Garlic And Chilli
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 231.0
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 127.6 mg
- Sodium 127.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 17.8 g