Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a perfect low fat meal.
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons lime juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded & finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons instant chicken bouillon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (1 lb.)
- In shallow dish or plastic bag, combine 3 tbsps.
- water and all ingredients except chicken.
- Add chicken, coating well with marinade.
- Cover dish or seal bag; marinate in refrigerator 4 hours or overnight.
- Prepare outdoor grill or preheat broiler.
- Remove chicken from marinade; pour marinade into small saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Grill or broil chicken 15 to 20 minutes, turning occasionally and basting frequently with marinade.
- Serve hot.