This is a perfect low fat meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons lime juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded & finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons instant chicken bouillon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (1 lb.)
- 1In shallow dish or plastic bag, combine 3 tbsps.
- 2water and all ingredients except chicken.
- 3Add chicken, coating well with marinade.
- 4Cover dish or seal bag; marinate in refrigerator 4 hours or overnight.
- 5Prepare outdoor grill or preheat broiler.
- 6Remove chicken from marinade; pour marinade into small saucepan and bring to a boil.
- 7Grill or broil chicken 15 to 20 minutes, turning occasionally and basting frequently with marinade.
- 8Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Jamaican Jerk Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.1
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 136.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 27.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lime juice concentrate