- 2 2⁄3 lbs lean ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 3⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Thoroughly combine first 6 ingredients in medium bowl.
- Shape beef mixture into 8 1-inch thick patties.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour or up to 8 hours.
- Prepare barbecue grill (medium-high heat). Place burgers on grill.
- Cover grill and cook burgers to desired doneness, about 4 minutes for medium rare.