1/1 Photo of Grilled Corn With Creamy Chipotle Sauce
susie cooks's Note:
This sauce can be made up to 1 day ahead. It goes nicely with the sweet corn. From Cooking Light.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare grill.
- 2Place first 3 ingredients in a food processor; process until minced.
- 3Add cottage cheese; process until smooth, scraping sides of bowl occasionally.
- 4Add mayo and yogurt; process until blended.
- 5Spoon sauce into bowl and chill.
- 6Place corn on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill 10 minutes, turning frequently.
- 7Serve corn with sauce.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Corn With Creamy Chipotle Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.6
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 3.3 mg
- Sodium 625.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 7.1 g