This sauce can be made up to 1 day ahead. It goes nicely with the sweet corn. From Cooking Light.
Make and share this Grilled Corn With Creamy Chipotle Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Prepare grill.
- Place first 3 ingredients in a food processor; process until minced.
- Add cottage cheese; process until smooth, scraping sides of bowl occasionally.
- Add mayo and yogurt; process until blended.
- Spoon sauce into bowl and chill.
- Place corn on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill 10 minutes, turning frequently.
- Serve corn with sauce.