Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This sauce can be made up to 1 day ahead. It goes nicely with the sweet corn. From Cooking Light.
Make and share this Grilled Corn With Creamy Chipotle Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 7 ounces canned chipotle chiles, drained and seeded
- 1 garlic clove
- 1⁄2 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons plain fat-free yogurt
- 6 ears shucked corn
- cooking spray
- Prepare grill.
- Place first 3 ingredients in a food processor; process until minced.
- Add cottage cheese; process until smooth, scraping sides of bowl occasionally.
- Add mayo and yogurt; process until blended.
- Spoon sauce into bowl and chill.
- Place corn on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill 10 minutes, turning frequently.
- Serve corn with sauce.
Made this up per your recipe, found it to be really delicious, but extremely spicy, which for others would be perfect. Next time only gonna use a few peppers for our family. The combination with the corn was very nice change from regular butter. Thank You for sharing this recipe.