Shop Rite recipe card to the rescue!
Make and share this Grilled Cilantro-Lime Pork Chops (Bbq) recipe from Food.com.
- Heat grill to medium direct heat.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle chops with garlic pepper seasoning and onion salt; rub to coat. Set aside.
- Blend remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
- Place chops on grill and cook 3 minutes per side, covered.
- Brush with oil mixture. Turn chops over and grill 3-5 minutes per side or until internal temperature is 160°F Brush with remaining oil mixture and turn once.