1/1 Photo of Grilled Cilantro-Lime Pork Chops (Bbq)
Shop Rite recipe card to the rescue!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat grill to medium direct heat.
- 2Meanwhile, sprinkle chops with garlic pepper seasoning and onion salt; rub to coat. Set aside.
- 3Blend remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
- 4Place chops on grill and cook 3 minutes per side, covered.
- 5Brush with oil mixture. Turn chops over and grill 3-5 minutes per side or until internal temperature is 160°F Brush with remaining oil mixture and turn once.
Browse Our Top Lime Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lime Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Cilantro-Lime Pork Chops (Bbq)
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 60.4
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
garlic pepper seasoning