- 4 boneless pork loin chops, 1-inch thick
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons garlic pepper seasoning
- 3⁄4 teaspoon onion salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 1⁄2-2 teaspoons lime peel, grated
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat grill to medium direct heat.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle chops with garlic pepper seasoning and onion salt; rub to coat. Set aside.
- Blend remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
- Place chops on grill and cook 3 minutes per side, covered.
- Brush with oil mixture. Turn chops over and grill 3-5 minutes per side or until internal temperature is 160°F Brush with remaining oil mixture and turn once.