Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Shop Rite recipe card to the rescue!
Make and share this Grilled Cilantro-Lime Pork Chops (Bbq) recipe from Food.com.
- 4 boneless pork loin chops, 1-inch thick
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons garlic pepper seasoning
- 3⁄4 teaspoon onion salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 1⁄2-2 teaspoons lime peel, grated
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- Heat grill to medium direct heat.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle chops with garlic pepper seasoning and onion salt; rub to coat. Set aside.
- Blend remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
- Place chops on grill and cook 3 minutes per side, covered.
- Brush with oil mixture. Turn chops over and grill 3-5 minutes per side or until internal temperature is 160°F Brush with remaining oil mixture and turn once.
Love the citrus with the pork, a big hit!
OMG. We LOVED these pork chops. I was a little apprehensive because my husband isn't usually a fan of citrus in savory dishes, but he liked them so much that after making them one week with Baked Sweet Potato for our dinner, he requested that they be added to our 4th of July menu. We prepared grilled chicken, steaks, and these chops for friends on the holiday, and these were a winner again. Thanks for a simple, yet outstanding pork recipe.
Easy recipe to make with great results. This recipe was a hit and I will make it again!!