Recipe by LAURIE
Another dessert on the grill. I have done these with strawberry pieces and they are just as yummy.
Top Review by Judy from Hawaii
"Ono-licious", pronounced ds. (Ono = delicious) And the rest of the family agreed. These were so easy to make, but looked & tasted as though much more effort had gone into their preparation. I made them with strawberries the first time & then went out & sold my first born (just kidding...) to buy some raspberries & with them it was nothing short of spectacular!! Editing to add that we have made this numerous times in a frying pan when we were too lazy to grill. It is almost as good that way & a bit easier.
- 4 8-inch flour tortillas
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup fresh raspberry
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Stack tortillas and place in foil.
- Place over heat, turning occasionally until tortillas are warm and pliable.
- Remove and separate.
- Sprinkle each with chips and berries in the center.
- Fold in sides and roll up.
- Brush with half the melted butter.
- Place each on rack over heat, cover and grill about 3 minutes til grill marks show and chocolate is melted, turning at least once.
- Transfer to serving dish and brush with remaining butter.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over burritos.
- Serve immediately with ice cream if desired.