1/1 Photo of Grilled Chocolate-Raspberry Burritos
Another dessert on the grill. I have done these with strawberry pieces and they are just as yummy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stack tortillas and place in foil.
- 2Place over heat, turning occasionally until tortillas are warm and pliable.
- 3Remove and separate.
- 4Sprinkle each with chips and berries in the center.
- 5Fold in sides and roll up.
- 6Brush with half the melted butter.
- 7Place each on rack over heat, cover and grill about 3 minutes til grill marks show and chocolate is melted, turning at least once.
- 8Transfer to serving dish and brush with remaining butter.
- 9Combine sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over burritos.
- 10Serve immediately with ice cream if desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chocolate-Raspberry Burritos
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 436.6
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 289.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 26.3 g
- Protein 6.4 g