Prep 12 mins
Cook 8 mins
Another dessert on the grill. I have done these with strawberry pieces and they are just as yummy.
- 4 8-inch flour tortillas
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup fresh raspberry
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Stack tortillas and place in foil.
- Place over heat, turning occasionally until tortillas are warm and pliable.
- Remove and separate.
- Sprinkle each with chips and berries in the center.
- Fold in sides and roll up.
- Brush with half the melted butter.
- Place each on rack over heat, cover and grill about 3 minutes til grill marks show and chocolate is melted, turning at least once.
- Transfer to serving dish and brush with remaining butter.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over burritos.
- Serve immediately with ice cream if desired.
"Ono-licious", pronounced ds. (Ono = delicious) And the rest of the family agreed. These were so easy to make, but looked & tasted as though much more effort had gone into their preparation. I made them with strawberries the first time & then went out & sold my first born (just kidding...) to buy some raspberries & with them it was nothing short of spectacular!! Editing to add that we have made this numerous times in a frying pan when we were too lazy to grill. It is almost as good that way & a bit easier.
Delicious! Tried these with raspberries and strawberries - both were equally great.
I made this to end our Mexican night with guests and everyone said they were a perfect ending. I used a 12oz bag of frozen raspberries that I had thawed and then let the juice strain out and did them on the Foreman grill. I served it with some vanilla ice cream with raspberry sauce and a tropical sauce. Will be making again!! Thanks!