- 2 (6 ounce) skinless boneless, chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2 cup canola mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar, divided
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons black pepper, divided
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 2 teaspoons pickle juice
- 4 light flatbread Sandwich wraps
- 4 sandwich cut pickles
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Copmbine mayo, 2 tablespoons vinegar, 2 teaspoons black pepper, 1/8 teaspoon salt,and lemon juice in a small bowl, stirring well.
- Combine 1 tablespoon vinegar, cabbage, and pickle juice in a medium bowl and toss.
- Sprinkle chicken with 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, and 1/8 teaspoon salt.
- Place chicken on a grill raack coated with cooking spray, and grill 6 minutes, on each side or until done.
- Cool, and shred chicken.
- Combine chicken and mayo mixture in medium bowl, and toss to coat.
- Place 1 flatbread on each of 4 plates, and divide chicken mixture evenly among flatbreads.
- Top each with 1/4 cup cabbage mixture, and 1 pickle, and roll up,.
- Cut each wrap in half diagonally.