Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
I haven't tried this yet, but it sounds delicious! It was in our local paper and is from the New Jersey Peach Promotion Council. Cooking time does not include time to marinate, and varies depending on whether you use boneless chicken breasts.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 236.59 ml fresh peach, mashed
- 118.29 ml balsamic vinegar
- 14.79 ml Dijon mustard
- 4.92 ml honey
- 2.46 ml salt
- 0.59 ml ground black pepper
- 2.46 ml garlic, crushed
- 14.79 ml fresh thyme
- 118.29 ml olive oil
- Combine vinegar, mustard, honey, salt, pepper, garlic, and thyme. Whisk until well blended, then add olive oil and mix.
- Just before you are ready to marinate chicken, stir in peaches.
- Pour over chicken breasts. Allow to marinate for at least 2 hours and grill.
Omg....this was so good, officially adding to my favs! Thank you Bobby Flay....marinade Will be used on chicken thighs. Great recipe.
This was REALLY good! The only reason I'm not giving it 5 stars i that I was looking forward to some peach flavor, but I found the balsamic vinegar overwhelmed the other ingredients. Next time I may cut it down to 1/4C of balsamic. The changes I made this time were to cut the olive oil down to 4T rather than 1/2C, and to use 1/2t dried thyme. I marinated for 7 hours, grilled the chicken, and boiled the sauce to serve over the breasts. I'm thinking leftovers tomorrow will be YUMMY over a bed of spinach.... Thanks for sharing!
Good Flavor. Used apricot preserves and added it in with all the ingredients. Lots of flavor. The nutrition facts have to be incorrect however. 40g of fat for one serving - no way!