Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was sent to me by a friend. I haven't tried it yet
Make and share this Grilled Chicken Club Pitas recipe from Food.com.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, honey, mustard and garlic seasoning and blend well.
- Set aside 3 Tablespoons.
- Brush remaining mixture over chicken.
- Place in large sealable plastic bag and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Refrigerate reserved mayonnaise mixture until serving.
- Grill chicken for 5-7 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
- Cut chicken into 1" strips.
- Spread reserved mayonnaise mixture over pita breads and top with lettuce, chicken, bacon and cheese.
This was so good that I should invite you over for lunch. That is, if I haven't eaten it all.