Lacy S.'s Note:
What's better than creamy alfredo combined with grilled chicken and crisp green broccoli florets? Not anything I can think of. This is super easy and sooo good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken on cutting board and pound out lightly with a meat mallet. You don't want to flatten the chicken totally.
- 2Mix together salt, pepper and garlic powder. Sprinkle on chicken.
- 3Grill chicken 8-10 minutes per side or until center is no longer pink. Set chicken aside.
- 4Bring one gallon of water to a boil and cook penne 7-8 minutes until al dente. Drain.
- 5While the pasta is cooking, saute the minced garlic and diced onion in the olive oil until the onion begins to soften.
- 6Add broccoli to the onion and stir to coat with oil. Cook broccoli until it is heated through.
- 7Add the alfredo sauce to the broccoli and stir to combine. Allow to heat thorough and remove from heat.
- 8Toss alfredo mixture with the cooked and drained pasta.
- 9Top with sliced chicken breats and parmesan cheese.
- 10Serve with a crisp green salad and garlic bread.
- 11* If alfredo sauce is too thick, add 2-3 tablespoons of milk to thin it out.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chicken Broccoli Alfredo
Serving Size: 1 (386 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 630.2
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 73.9 mg
- Sodium 500.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 95.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.4 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 50.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: