Creamy Chicken, Broccoli, Alfredo Bake
- Ready In:
- preheat oven to 350.
- cut chicken into cubes, cook with a little garlic salt until done.
- meanwhile boil broccoli in water until done.
- cook egg noodles in boiling water with a little salt and oil till tender.
- ***depending on how much sauce you may like you may need to use 2 jars of alfredo***.
- in a medium saucepan empty alfredo sauce.
- add milk and flour mix inches.
- stir in cottage cheese.
- mix half of the cheese into the sauce until melted.
- salt and pepper to taste.
- mix all the ingredients together.
- top with remaining cheese
- place in oven and bake for 20 min or until cheese is melted.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!