Grilled Chicken Breast San Antonio
- Brush each chicken breast with oil (both sides) then season with BBQ spice (BBQ Spice is in the spice section of the grocery store or may be homemade).
- Over a pre-heated, cleaned and oiled grill, cook the chicken breasts to a golden brown on one side then turn over and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Brush the cooked side with the BBQ Sauce and cook for 2 minutes then brush again with BBQ Sauce and place a slice of cheese on each sauced chicken breast.
- Grill the chicken breast until the internal temperature reaches 165° F and the cheese is melted.
- To Make Red Onion Scented Cilantro Slaw: In a stainless or glass bowl combine all the vegetables and toss to blend well.
- Combine and blend the ingredients except for the oil for the dressing in a separate bowl and allow marinating for 15 minutes then whisk in the oil.
- Combine the dressing and vegetables and toss to blend well. Adjust the salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate until needed.