1/2 Photos of Grilled Boneless Sirloin and Vidalia Onion Skewers
A recipe that I saw on "Paula's Best Dishes", which I can't wait to try, looks so good. I am now making it for the 4th time, we love it!! I don't make kabobs out of the steak, just marinate it whole, then I baste it with the butter/beef bouillon mixture as well as the onions.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon house seasoning, recipe follows
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 lbs beef sirloin, trimmed and cut into 2-inch cubes
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 6 -8 bamboo skewers, soaked in water for 1 hour
- 4 large vidalia onions, cut into 2-inch cubes
- 1In a shallow dish, whisk together the vinegar, garlic, Parmesan, lemon juice, paprika, sugar, House Seasoning, and oregano. Add the beef cubes and marinate, covered, for 1 hour.
- 2Light the grill or preheat the broiler. In a bowl, add the melted butter and bouillon and stir until the bouillon is completely dissolved.
- 3Skewer the beef and onion cubes separately. Brush the onions with the butter mixture. Put the skewers on the grill, or if broiling, transfer the skewers to a foil-lined baking sheet and broil. Turn once, until the onion is tender and the beef is cooked to the desired doneness, 3 to 5 minutes per side. Arrange on a serving platter and serve.
- 4Note: House seasoning is 1/4 cup salt (I use sea salt), 1 tbsp black pepper and 1 tbsp garlic powder.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Boneless Sirloin and Vidalia Onion Skewers
Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 435.9
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 135.2 mg
- Sodium 279.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 33.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: