Caramelized Beef Skewers
photo by Boomette
- Ready In:
- toss steak with 2 tablespoons of the steak sauce, let stand for 10 minutes to marinate.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining tablespoons steak sauce,the barbecue sauce, mustard, onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper, and red pepper.
- Set aside.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Thread steak onto eight long soaked wooden or metal skewers.
- Grill skewers 6 minutes or until steak is cooked through, turning after 3 minutes, and brushing generously with barbecue sauce mixture.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Wow this was so good. The steak was in the marinade more than 10 minutes. Maybe an hour. The meat was so tender. And great flavors. I only omitted the red pepper flakes. DH loved it also and he told me he was sceptic about the basting. He usually prefers his meat without marinade. Thanks Doug :) Made for PRMR tag game
These skewers were excellent. The meat was so tender, although a little dry as I think I cut mine too thin. Great little bite to the sauce. I added some red onion pieces but other than that made as directed. I'll probably make this into a meat and veggie combination next time for our summer grilling. The flavor of the sauce will be very good on chicken too I think. Thanks for sharing. Made for PRMR
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Hello everyone, My name is Doug and I am the host of I recommend tag.I am in my early 40's, I am married, with two children. Michael 14, and katherine 10 . I started to learn to cook, after I got married, when my wife started working nights, and I couldn't get around because I had my entire left leg rebuilt. I just completed remodeling my entire house, and am very active at volunteering at my childrens schools.<br />Rating System <br />5 stars- Outstanding (4 out 4 ) in family enjoyed. <br />4 stars - Very good (3 out of 4) in family enjoyed. Will make no adjustments. <br />3 stars - good, might consider an adjustment <br />2 stars- Okay- will make adjustment <br />1 star- debatable I will make again, would with right adjustment <br />0 stars - Will not attempt again.</p>