Recipe by Marie
These yummy little potatoes can be made ahead. Just cover and refrigerate the mixture in the bowl until grilling time. You can use either white or red potatoes or mix the two for a more colorful presentation.
Top Review by 16Paws
Made as directed. Very easy and looked yummy. Personally, I found the flavor a tad bland that night and next time I may add some seasoned butter or such to the potatoes. However, the next morning the leftovers made fantastic home fries. Thanks for sharing Marie.
- 1814.36 g tiny new potatoes
- 78.07 ml olive oil
- 9.85 ml minced garlic
- 2.46 ml dried thyme
- 2.46 ml black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place potatoes in salted water to cover in large sauce pot.
- Boil until potatoes are tender, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Drain and transfer potatoes to large bowl.
- Toss with oil, garlic, thyme and pepper.
- Preheat grill.
- Thread potatoes evenly on 6 metal skewers.
- Grill for about 9 minutes, turning every 3 minutes and brushing with oil mixture until evenly browned.