Recipe by mommyoffour
We love these. The marinade is simple because your using already made teriyaki sauce.
- 1⁄2 cup teriyaki marinade
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 boneless pork chops
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat grill.
- In shallow dish, combine teriyaki, oyster sauce, gingerroot and garlic; mix well.
- Add pork; turn to coat.
- Let stand at room temperature for 10 minutes to marinate.
- When ready to grill, remove pork from marinade; pour marinade in small saucepan.
- Bring marinade to a boil.
- Place pork chops on grill over medium heat.
- Cook 8 to 10 minutes or until pork is no longer pink in center, turning once and brushing frequently with marinade.
- Discard any remaining marinade.