Recipe by pink cook
Here is this good recipe for chops done in the grill, but you can make them in the crockpot, too.
Top Review by Kimberly See
Delicious! the leftover marinade made for a good sauce too. :-) (just boil for 5 minutes to kill bacteria) I couldn't find any apple jelly so I went with apple butter and it worked fine. Will make again definately.
- 6 boneless center cut pork chops (1 inch thick)
- 6 ounces frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1⁄3 cup apple jelly
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons dijon-style mustard
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried sage, crumbled
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange pork chops in one layer in a shallow dish.
- In a blender, blend the remaining ingredients. Pour the marinade over chops, coating thoroughly. Marinate, covered and chilled, overnight.
- Discard the marinade and grill the chops on an oiled rack set 5-6 inches over glowing coals (or gas grill set on medium), for 7-8 minutes on each side, or until they are just cooked through.