Prep 8 hrs
Cook 4 hrs
Here is this good recipe for chops done in the grill, but you can make them in the crockpot, too.
- 6 boneless center cut pork chops (1 inch thick)
- 6 ounces frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1⁄3 cup apple jelly
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons dijon-style mustard
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried sage, crumbled
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Arrange pork chops in one layer in a shallow dish.
- In a blender, blend the remaining ingredients. Pour the marinade over chops, coating thoroughly. Marinate, covered and chilled, overnight.
- Discard the marinade and grill the chops on an oiled rack set 5-6 inches over glowing coals (or gas grill set on medium), for 7-8 minutes on each side, or until they are just cooked through.
Delicious! the leftover marinade made for a good sauce too. :-) (just boil for 5 minutes to kill bacteria) I couldn't find any apple jelly so I went with apple butter and it worked fine. Will make again definately.