Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I think this came off of the Splendor sweetner box but I had it at a party, and Greg made it!Delicious, and I don't like cauliflower! The bacon and sweetner make this recipe! You need to adjust this to the amount of people eating it. Not good left over, but great for parties when you need an alternative to a regular salad. It is stuff we have in our kitchen daily.
- 1 head lettuce, shredded (little bigger then slaw)
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 head cauliflower (no stems just small buds)
- 1 chopped medium red onion
- 1 lb bacon (I used tky. bacon)
- 3⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese (or blend)
- 2 packets of splenda artificial sweetener (key ingredient)
- 3⁄4 cup light mayonnaise or 3⁄4 cup Miracle Whip, to start (keep adding to taste..too much is TOO much)
- fry or microwave bacon to crisp crumble bacon into small pieces.
- Shred or thinly chop lettuce (all this can be done while cooking bacon).
- chop cauliflower using only tops not the stems (smaller is better).
- Dice red onion.
- add all ingredients and toss.
- in a seperate bowl add half of mayo and sweetner mix well and add to mixture of greens.
- keep tossing and add cheese (more is better,taste first).
- taste for more mayo and add if needed (start with a little because too much can mess this up!).