road princess Gilmore's Note:
I think this came off of the Splendor sweetner box but I had it at a party, and Greg made it!Delicious, and I don't like cauliflower! The bacon and sweetner make this recipe! You need to adjust this to the amount of people eating it. Not good left over, but great for parties when you need an alternative to a regular salad. It is stuff we have in our kitchen daily.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 head lettuce, shredded (little bigger then slaw)
- 1/2-3/4 head cauliflower (no stems just small buds)
- 1 chopped medium red onion
- 1 lb bacon (I used tky. bacon)
- 3/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese (or blend)
- 2 packets of splenda artificial sweetener (key ingredient)
- 3/4 cup light mayonnaise or 3/4 cup Miracle Whip, to start (keep adding to taste..too much is TOO much)
- 1fry or microwave bacon to crisp crumble bacon into small pieces.
- 2Shred or thinly chop lettuce (all this can be done while cooking bacon).
- 3chop cauliflower using only tops not the stems (smaller is better).
- 4Dice red onion.
- 5add all ingredients and toss.
- 6in a seperate bowl add half of mayo and sweetner mix well and add to mixture of greens.
- 7keep tossing and add cheese (more is better,taste first).
- 8taste for more mayo and add if needed (start with a little because too much can mess this up!).
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gregs Cauliflower Salad
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 396.9
- Calories from Fat 321
- Total Fat 35.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 54.7 mg
- Sodium 819.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 11.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: