Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This tasty vinaigrette can be made in a food processor as well. It will keep in the fridge for a long time.
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt or 1 dash cayenne
- 1⁄2 cup salad oil
- 1⁄2 cup white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced stuffed green olives
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 6 cups torn greens (use mixed lettuce leaves)
- Put everything except lettuce in a screw top jar and shake vigorously.
- Toss lightly with greens until well coated (do not drench with dressing).
- Store remaining dressing in fridge.