Recipe by oloschiavo
This is great for a hearty weeknight dinner. It's really easy and tastes great with mash and a few vegies. The original recipe (from an AWW cookbook) called for chicken thigh cutlets, but I prefer it with breast meat.
Top Review by Sarah
Fantastic meal - I used chicken breast and less than 1 kg, but no changes other than that. Definitely one I will be making again, I love using green peppercorns - and this is all the excuse I need.
- 1 kg chicken breast fillet
- 1⁄4 cup grainy mustard
- 2 tablespoons green peppercorns, drained and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup fresh chives
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, cover chicken with mustard, peppercorns, garlic, lemon juice, chives and half of the oil.
- Let stand for 30 minutes or so.
- Heat remaining oil in pan.
- Add onion and cook until soft.
- Add chicken mixture to pan.
- Cook, stirring, until chicken is fully cooked.