Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a delicious, tangy salad dressing that can also be used as a dip by leaving out the milk. It's lower in fat, carbs, calories and sodium than most store bought dressings and the taste will blow that stuff away! You can make it even healthier by using reduced fat mayo and sour cream.
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 59.14 ml sour cream
- 85.04 g 1% low-fat milk
- 28.39 ml minced green onion (I've also used yellow onions or whatever kind I have on hand)
- 28.39 ml parsley (fresh or dried)
- 7.39 ml lemon juice
- 7.39 ml cider vinegar
- 1-2 anchovy, minced (optional-freeze leftovers)
- 0.59 ml black pepper
- Mix everything together and chill for at least 4 hours to let flavors blend- overnight is best.
- To use this yummy recipe as a dip, leave out the milk.
- Note: 1 serving (30gm) equals about 2 tablespoons.
This was so good over a salmon patty! I love the green onion and lemon in it! Thanks! Made for 123 Hit Wonders game.
Nice fresh tasting dressing! Healthy too. Thanks for sharing. Made for 123 Hit Wonders.
Goddess here, sitting and just waiting prettily for my god to show up! Made for Everyday's a Holiday '09