Green Goddess-Chive Salad Dressing
photo by Sharon123
- Ready In:
1 1/3 cups (approx)
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced garlic (may increase the amount if desired)
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar (or use tarragon white wine vinegar)
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh tarragon (or use 1/2 teaspoon dried)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- buttermilk (to thin if desired)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- Combine the first 8 ingredients in a blender or processor; blend until smooth.
- If the dressing is too thick add in a litle buttermilk to thin then season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate for a minumum of 4 hours before using.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!