Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a Paula Deen recipe. These little suckers are good!!!
Make and share this Green Chile Corn Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄4 cups stone ground cornmeal
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Spray miniature muffin tins with non stick spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the cornmeal, salt, and baking powder, stirring with a metal spoon.
- Add the cheese, corn, sour cream, and chilies; stir until lightly combined.
- Add the oil and eggs and stir until everything is just combined; do not overmix. The batter will be very stiff.
- Place about 1/2 Tbs of batter into each muffin cup.
- Bake for 18-20 min or until lightly golden.
- Serve warm.